New in from Lush

Since moving to London my skin has become a worse version of what it used to be. I think it's the combination of the polluted air that comes with a bigger, more busy city, the stress in school and the heat that took both me and my skin by surprise that made it this way. Just a week after coming here I decided to upgrade my skincare routine to something that would make my skin feel and look both healthier and cleaner. The last two additions to my new skincare collection are these two products from Lush.
Brazened Honey is a fresh hand mask that exfoliates, stimulates and nourished the skin. It's full of good things like ground almonds, honey and ginger. The ginger makes the skin feel tight and fresh, and it also has anti ageing benefits. The first time I used this mask my skin was particularly bad. It looked dull and grey and I had a few impurities on my chin, cheek and around my nose. After I'd applied it to my face and left it on for about 15 minutes i rinsed it off using circular motions to scrub away any dead skin cells, and the result was amazing! My skin looked so much more alive and glory after just 15 minutes. I finished my little skincare session off with the Bubblegum Lip Scrub, which left my lips feeing super soft. I can definitely recommend both the products without hesitating!

5 kommentarer

  1. Yes, I noticed the same when I lived in London. Great that you are using Lush products for taking extra care of your skin!

    LUXESSED

    SvaraRadera
  2. These products sound lovely. I've got to try them!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    SvaraRadera
  3. Sorry to hear your skin has suffered a little since moving to London, though Lush sounds like a great way of reversing some of that! I love the sound of their Bubblegum Lip Scrub - I might just pick one up for myself sometime :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love Bubblegum Lip Scrub, I keep meaning to pop in & pick up another one! x

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.