Five Days in Paris

I've been to France more than any other country, but weirdly enough I've never visited Paris. It's always been a place on my bucket list, which I can finally say that I've ticked off! It's been so nice to take a few days off from everything, exploring a new city and eating good food. We were a small group from my University, London College of Fashion, who went there together, and thanks to our teachers we got to see a few really special places which made us fashion students more than excited!
France is the perfect place if you're a lover of fresh food. The many markets all around the city offer you a wide range of good food, from fresh fruit and greens to macarons and baguettes.

2 kommentarer

  1. These photos are gorgeous! It must have been a dreamy 5 days!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    SvaraRadera
  2. I loooove Paris, it's such a beautiful city! Your photos look stunning!! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.