Busy Days

My presence on the blog hasn't been the best as of lately (sorry). University has literally taken over my life. Sine last we spoke (about this collection from Elie Saab), I've handed in my final assignments for PR, Creative Visual Communication and Visual Merchandising, I've styled a photoshoot, written half an essay an finished a 6 minute presentation. Yes, I've been busy. Two more days, an then the first semester is over!

It's crazy how fast time has run away this last month. It feels like yesterday but still forever ago that I went to Paris (read about it HERE). Now I only have one essay left until I finish this semester, then I have two days off before starting my internship at a PR agency here in London. I'm so excited!

If you're curious on what I'm up to you should go and follow me on instagram (@ellendahlstrom). I try to update it as much as I can, and my plan is to start blogging again now when this semester is over. I've been excited for christmas-posts all year, so I'm motivated to take up my writing again.


1 kommentar

  1. Wow you're graduating? Congratulations! x

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.