Apple Oatmeal Breakfast


I'm enjoying my first weekend off with a well deserved oatmeal breakfast and some blogging (finally)! On Monday I started my internship at a PR agency here in London, which is where I'm going to spend my weeks until Christmas. It's been a week full of new impressions, and it feels so good to finally have a weekend where I don't have to study.

The best way to begin a lazy weekend is of course with a good breakfast. Today I decided to go for a apple and cinnamon oatmeal with some green jasmine tea on the side. How delicious? Here's how I made it:

1/2 cup of oats
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of almond milk (or any milk of your preference)
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 apple
cinnamon
salt
almonds
dates

1. Combine the oats, water, milk, chia seeds and salt in a pan on medium heat
2. Bring it to a boil before lowering the heat. Let it simmer until it reaches desired consistency.
3. Slice up your apple and put it into the pan together with the cinnamon
4. Put the oatmeal in a bowl and top it off with some almond milk, chopped up almonds and dates
5. Enjoy!


4 kommentarer

  1. This looks delicious. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. This breakfast is perfect for when I'm planning to lose weight next year. Definitely going to try this one x

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks for sharing, I love breakfast like this cause it's looks so healty!



    www.ismurfshion.com

    SvaraRadera
  4. Looks yummy and sounds very healthy.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.