My Winter Skincare Essentials

This time of year, my skin always tends to mess with me, and I guess I'm not the only one. To prevent my skin from going to dry, I have developed a skincare routine that's fast, easy and helps me through the winter months. Every year I tend to change it up a bit, and this is what it looks like now:

Lush Bubblegum Lips scrub 
Dry lips is a forever returning problem this time of year, but this lip scrub from lush is a serious life saver! It's made out of natural ingredients, and smells so good.

Soap & Glory Energy Boosting Face Massage Mini Mitt
This small, pink face massager from Soap & Glory is a new addition to my skincare collection. I use it pretty much every morning and evening together with my cleanser, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and cleansed. If you're like me and think regular face scrubs can be a bit messy, this is the perfect little thing for you! It'll make wonders to your face together with your favourite cleanser.

Make Up Forever Gentle Cleansing Milk
Anything moisturising will be a go-to product during this time of year. This cleanser is my favourite to use in the morning, since I feel like my deep cleansing cleansers can be a bit too harsh to use that time of day. Unlike may other moisturising cleansers I've tried, this one cleanses and moisturises without leaving the face feeling oily.

1 kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.