Sparkly Christmas Nails

During December I like to wear everything sparkly and shiny. Even though I'm a magpie all year round, drawn to anything that shines, December makes me crave glitter extra much. I think it' the darkness that makes me want the shiny things this time of year. Sometimes though I'm not in the mood for dressing up in all sequins, which makes these two nail polishes rom Avon the perfect option when I want a bit more subtle sparkle.
Pearl is the perfect beige/light pink colour, whilst Agate is more of a late-night-party colour. I'm 100% pro wearing glitter all day and all night, so these two are the ultimate additions to my glitter nail polish collection. They last for days without a top coat, and even longer if you apply it! How good?

4 kommentarer

  1. I'm the same way - magpie all year, and extra in December. These polishes look gorgeous! I definitely need to add these shades to my collection!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the nail polishes!! Need to get some x

    Nev | Miss Nev

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooh YES to sparkly manicures! Pearl looks ideal for a toned-down look with a touch of festive sparkle, while Agate is one serious show-stopper. Love them!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love these polishes so, so much! The rose gold shade is to die for, I was wearing rose gold polish the other day and felt so festive!

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    SvaraRadera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.