Almond and Date Energy Balls

A few days ago I decided to make these delicious energy balls. I love to snack on something when I work or study, and since I'm quite tall as well I often find myself in situations when I need to eat something fast so that I don't faint (I'm sure most of you tall people recognise this situation). When it happens it's very easy to just run into a shop and grab the closest chocolate bar. But in an attempt to save some money and be a bit healthier I decided to make my own, homemade emergency food; these amazing energy balls made from dates and almonds.

In a food processor, combine all the ingredients until they reach desired consistency. I like my dates to be smooth but the almonds and oats to give some texture, so therefore I add the nuts and oats a few seconds after the dates. When done, shape them into ping-pong ball sized balls. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge! The perfect snack before or after a workout, whilst studying or when you're just craving something sweet.

Skicka en kommentar

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.